Motor Vehicle & Fleet Insurance

Contact us Now

Your Name *

Your Email *

Subject *

Your Message

Motor Insurance

As a car owner you will be aware that you are required by law to have valid Insurance cover for your car, there is a penalty for driving without Motor Insurance cover and this could be a fine of up to £5000, at least 6-8 penalty points deducted from your licence or even disqualification from driving.

Deninsure feels that you should know what type of Motor Insurance policy you need and how you can choose the best priced policy that suits not only your needs but also your pocket. At Deninsure we are committed to providing the most affordable and best priced Insurance policy, our quotes are competitive and we have an edge when it comes to dealing with our many customers on a one to one basis providing Motor Insurance protection.

Prior to taking out an Insurance policy you should think about your driving record, the type of car that you drive, the car that will be added to your policy, how much insurance will actually cost and how much you are willing to pay for your insurance? You will however be able to obtain additional cover that will help to protect you if you do have an accident or someone else is the cause of an accident that involves you.

Motor Insurance is not only to facilitate your needs it is also to protect other road users in the event of an accident.

There is a range of insurance policies that are obtainable to cover your individual needs and requirements, there are however three types of cover available to you for your motor vehicle insurance.

Third party:

This is the most basic and minimum car insurance legally available. Third Party Insurance will cover you if you cause damage or injury to someone, to a vehicle, property or animal while driving or in an accident. If you do have an accident the cost of repairing damage to your car can be extremely high with Third Party Insurance this is your responsibility as costs are not covered by your Insurance policy. Take note that if your car is damaged or stolen Third Party Insurance does not cover you.

Third party fire & theft:

This insurance gives you a higher level of insurance than just third party but to obtain the optimum insurance for your vehicle you will need Comprehensive Motor Insurance. If you had an accident with another vehicle and you were found to be at fault you would be insured for any damage or personal injury including medical costs that the other driver may be subject to. Your legal fees would also be covered in the event that the matter was to go to court. Car locks, theft of/from your car and fire damage such as the engine catching fire or thieves attempting to burn the car in order to destroy evidence are covered by Third Party Fire & Theft Insurance.

There is usually an amount you contribute toward any fire or theft claim and this will depend on the level of voluntary excess you agree on when taking out your policy, and the compulsory excess that accompanies the policy.

Comprehensive Cover:

One of the main advantages with Comprehensive Insurance is that you are able to make a claim for accidents that place you at fault or when it cannot be decided or proven who is at fault. Without Comprehensive Insurance cover, you might have to pay the cost of damage to your car, such as damage to your bumper that was not caused by you and it cannot be determined who did the damage. Car repairs can be very expensive and these costs must be covered out of your own pocket if you do not have comprehensive cover. Claims against you, vehicle theft and fire damage are also covered.

Comprehensive cover could also include:

  • Accidental damage
  • New locks & keys
  • New for old
  • Using wrong fuel
  • Windscreen repair
  • Personal injury
  • Legal costs
  • Personal items (limited)

Some companies have additions to their Comprehensive Insurance policy; you will have to find out what is on offer from your insurance company when you get your insurance quote, before you take out comprehensive cover. What may come as standard with some insurance companies will be charged for by others, increasing the amount of your premiums. Look out for what is not covered:

Courtesy Car
Breakdown Cover
Locked out of your car

Deninsure are able to provide you with competitive quotes for insurance and you will be able to enhance and tailor your policy according to your specific needs and/or requirements. We have a range of products available for your Motoring Insurance.

If you ever need to make a claim on your Motor/car insurance we are happy to help. Deninsure will provide a prompt and considerate service and you will be dealt with by one member of our experienced claims team.


Fleet Cover

Business owners are sometimes complacent and ambivalent to the importance of insuring fleet vehicles. Whether you need commercial fleet insurance, HGV fleet insurance or car fleet insurance, making sure that vehicles are secure, alarmed, has some sort of tracking device, accident recorder or even a simple steering wheel lock, any of these measure could go a long way to helping to keep your vehicles safe and preventing theft or loss. If your business/company has a number of vehicles then it will almost certainly be easier, quicker and more economic to have fleet insurance. Fleet insurance will definitely save you time, resources and money that would otherwise be expended if you were to insure your vehicles individually. All types of vehicles for many different uses can be covered b fleet insurance.

When you take out Commercial fleet insurance with Deninsure we will provide you with FREE accident recording equipment. This measure can help to keep the vehicle quote that you receive low.

Keeping your vehicles on the road is crucial to the running and success of your business and for this reason we can provide you with breakdown cover and roadside assistance which is available in both the United Kingdom and Europe.

Benefits of cover:

  • 24 hour claim helpline
  • 2-500 vehicles covered
  • Vans
  • Trucks
  • Coaches
  • Buses
  • Commercial vehicles
  • Heavy Goods Vehicles (HGV)
  • Motorcycles and high performance vehicles covered
  • Any driver cover
  • One Policy for all vehicles
  • Helpline to answer queries
  • Prompt handling of claims
  • Dedicated claims adjuster
  • Medical expenses cover
  • Replacement vehicles (while your claim is processed)
  • Key insurance (replacement of keys and locks)
  • Windscreen repair
  • Breakdown recovery service U.K. & Europe
  • Flexible payment options
  • Instant access to documents

We at Deninsure are a dedicated team; we are able to offer fully comprehensive, third party and third party, fire and theft for your fleet vehicles. Ring us with any questions that you may have we are always happy to help.